Bald Eagle Toilet Paper Roll Craft
Although this does make a great USA themed craft, it works for any bird and forest theme (we have bald eagles up here in Canada too). I love the toilet paper roll crafts that have wings.
It would also work as a "Fish Eagle" craft.
- toilet paper roll,
- something to colour with
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour the pieces as appropriate and cut them out.
- Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube.
- Glue the tummy onto the front of the tp roll.
- Glue tail onto the back of the tp roll. I glued it to the inside back and then folded it upward. I think it looks nice that way, but be creative!.
- Glue the head onto the front of the tp roll.
- Glue the wings onto the back of the tp roll to make it look like the eagle is flying.
- Fold the feet and glue the tabs to the inside of the tube.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
I found this at http://www.dltk-kids.com/animals/mbaldeagle.htm